jueves, 16 de abril de 2009

LETTER


Dear Mark,

I'm really happy for receiving your letter and know about you. I think your life on the farm is very interesting. I have to tell you something about me. I moved to a new house in La Serena.

I haven't got used to wake up at 6 o'clock for going to the sea because my dad is a fisherman and I help him. I often on the afternoons go to the beach with my brother. Then we have to go to the bakery for buying pastry because my mom sells pasties.

About your invitation let me say you sorry!!!! but I can´t.

Ok Mark I have to go. My dad needs my help. Sooner I will write you another letter and maybe I will go to visited you on summer.

Kisses and hugs

Berny.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Bernie,

    Good but you need to work on paragraph 3.Also check the verb pattern - I am used to doing something...

    ResponderEliminar