miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

Coastal Campsites require

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to apply for the job of Reception Assistant as advertised in the newspaper.

I like helping people and I would enjoy the challenge of giving the right information and having everything in order. Moreover, I have just finished a degree course in english then as you will see from my curriculum vitae I have a great level of English.

My interests include read interesting books, know information, investigate about a new technologies and meet new people. For the past four years I have attended the airport reception in my country helping different kind of people from other countries.

I feel I have the necessary experience and responsibility to make a good contribution to your camps and I hope you will consider my application.

I am looking forward to receiving your repply soon.

Yours faithfully
Bernardita Duque

1 comentario:

  1. Well done.
    You have completed the letter appropriately, however you have not followed the instructions and included questions about working hours and length of the contract.

    ResponderEliminar